'Tis the Season for Falling Back and Being Seen
Daylight Savings Time ends on Sunday, November 4 at 2 a.m. Pacific Time, so remember to turn your clock back one hour before going to bed Saturday night.
With this shift in time comes days that are darker, earlier. Please help our bus drivers see you on those dark and foggy mornings and evenings by:
- Shining your cell phone or flashlight in the direction of the bus as it approaches the stop
- Carrying a bag or wear clothing and/or shoes that are reflective
Be Prepared for Inclement Weather
- Dress warmly and wear appropriate shoes for rain, ice or snow.
- Subscribe to Rider Alerts. We will send an alert when buses are late or trips are missed. Our Rider Alerts can be sent by email or text —it's up to you! Sign up and/or update your route subscriptions now.
- Try BusFinder. BusFinder shows real-time departure information for Community Transit bus service. Use it to help track your bus and/or to see the next scheduled departure times for buses serving a particular stop. There's no app to download-- simply visit https://mybusfinder.org using your mobile browser.