Commute smarter, faster, and cheaper.
Share a Community Transit van for an easy, fast, and cost-effective commute. Join an existing vanpool, or form a new group of five or more riders to get started.
- You set the schedule, route, and meet-up locations.
- Travel faster in HOV lanes and get preferred parking at most work sites.
- We provide a comfortable van and cover gas, service, most highway tolls, and insurance.
- Never be stranded at work with our guaranteed ride home commitment.
Get connected and on the road!
Join a vanpool
Start a new vanpool
- You'll need at least five riders, including two drivers and a bookkeeper, to start a new vanpool.
- You can recruit coworkers, neighbors, and fellow commuters using our regional ride matching service, message boards, and social media. Your work site may also offer programs and services to help you find interested commuters.
- Download the Starter Kit and submit your roster when you're ready to apply.
Vanpool Cost (please note our changes effective 10/1/18)
- Vanpool Fares are based on your daily round trip miles and the size of your van, and split by the number of riders.
- Some employers will pay toward the cost of your fare. Check with your employer to find out if you are eligible for commuter vanpool benefits.
- Contact us to learn more about vanpool fares and payment options.
- On Oct. 1, 2018, vanpool fares will increase about 3 percent, or an average of $14 per vehicle. You can see the new vanpool rate sheet here.
- For general vanpool information, talk to a vanpool coordinator at (425) 438-2867 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For existing vanpool customers, please contact your vanpool coordinator below.
Andrea England, email@example.com, (425) 438-2827
Diane Kinnear, firstname.lastname@example.org, (425) 348-2397
Nancy Lamus, email@example.com, (425) 348-7150
Sonja Thorkildsen, firstname.lastname@example.org, (425) 438-2926
Kristen Ryan, email@example.com, (425) 348-7196