Major construction is underway at 76th Ave W at 212th St SW in Edmonds. This work is expected to continue into December. As a result, stops may be closed periodically throughout the project or for the entire project, depending on the Route. Please see below for details.
Routes 115 & 116
For Routes 115 and 116, these stops may be closed depending on construction:
- Stop #286 (Eastbound 212th, opposite 77th Ave W.)
- Stop #2284 (Westbound 212th, west of 78th Ave W.)
Please plan to board Routes 115 & 116 at these alternative stops:
To Edmonds Community College, Lynnwood Transit Center or Alderwood Mall:
- Stop #283 (eastbound 212th St SW, just east of 80th Ave W.)
- Stop #2662 (eastbound 212th SW, opposite 74th Ave W.)
- Route 115 to Aurora Village; Route 116 to Edmonds:
- Stop # 1663 (westbound 212th St SW,. just east of 74th Ave W.)
- Stop #1662 (westbound 212th St SW, just west of 80th Ave W.)
Two stops served by Route 119 will be closed completely until the project is completed in December 2017:
- Stop #1255 (southbound 76th Ave W, south of 212th St SW.)
- Stop 768 (northbound 76th Ave W, North of 212th St SW.)
Please plan on boarding Route 119 at these alternative stops:
- To Perrinville, 168th Street, 148th St SW, Ash Way Park and Ride:
- Stop ID # 764 (Northbound 76th Ave W, at the hospital)
- Orange Temporary Stop Marker on Northbound 76th Ave W. (Iimmediately south of 210th St SW.)
- To Mountlake Terrace:
- Stop #1263 (Southbound 76th Ave W., just south of 210th St SW.)
- Stop# 1264 (southbound Ave W, just south of 216th St SW; opposite hospital).
Thank you for your cooperation and patience.