New Service for Fall 2018/Spring 2019
At the May 2018 Board Meeting, the Board of Directors approved a 12% increase in service (49,000 annual service hours) for fall 2018 and spring 2019.
The bulk of the service increase will be the launch of the Swift Green Line, Snohomish County’s second bus rapid transit line, in spring 2019.
Other changes include changes to existing routes, more commuter trips and improved transit connections:
- Restoring 10-minute weekday service to the Swift Blue Line.
- Launching the new Swift Green Line between Bothell and Paine Field.
- Increasing fares for local bus, DART paratransit and vanpool service.
- Simplifying commuter fares effective Fall 2018.
Fall 2018 Changes (Effective September 23, 2018)
Spring 2019 Changes (Effective March 2019)
Community Transit is increasing its fare, effective October 1, 2018.
- There is a 25-cent increase for local bus and DART paratransit fares.
- Commuter fares for inter-county riders have been simplified, designating one fare for all commuter routes.
- Vanpool rates have increased an average of $14/month per van, based on size of van and length of trip.
Fare Changes (Effective October 1, 2018)
Local (25¢ increase)
Inter-County Commuter (simplified)
DART Paratransit (25¢ increase)
| ||$2.50|| |