Sunday schedule on Thanksgiving Day, limited commuter service on Nov. 29
Snohomish County, Wash. – Community Transit will operate limited bus service on Thanksgiving Day and the following day.
Thursday, Nov. 28 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Snohomish County local bus service: Sunday schedule.
- Commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: No service.
- Sound Transit service from Snohomish County: Route 512, Sunday schedule.
- Customer Care phone lines: Closed.
- RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Closed.
Friday, Nov. 29
- Snohomish County local bus service: Regular schedule.
- Commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: Limited service. Only the following routes will operate:
- 402 – Lynnwood Transit Center - Seattle
- 413 – Swamp Creek P&R - Seattle
- 421 – Marysville - Seattle
- 855 – Lynnwood - University District
- Sound Transit service from Snohomish County: Regular schedule.
- Customer Care phone lines: Open limited hours, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Open limited hours, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Route schedules are available at www.communitytransit.org/Schedules.
Community Transit is responsible for providing bus and paratransit service, vanpool and alternative commute options in Snohomish County. The agency is building a network of Swift bus rapid transit lines with Swift Blue Line along Highway 99, the Swift Green Line between Canyon Park/Bothell and Boeing/Paine Field, and the new Swift Orange Line coming to Mill Creek and Lynnwood in 2024.