Sunday schedule on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 26; regular service on Friday, Nov. 27
Snohomish County, Wash. – Community Transit will operate limited bus service on Thanksgiving Day and return to a regular schedule the following day, Friday, Nov. 27.
Thursday, Nov. 26 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Snohomish County local bus and DART service: Sunday schedule.
- Snohomish County commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: No service.
- Sound Transit service from Snohomish County: Route 512, Sunday schedule.
- Customer Care phone lines:Closed.
- RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Closed.
Friday, Nov. 27
- Snohomish County local bus and DART service: Regular schedule.
- Snohomish County commuter service to downtown Seattle and University District: Regular schedule
- Sound Transit service from Snohomish County: Regular schedule
- Customer Care phone lines: Open 5:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- RideStore at Lynnwood Transit Center: Open 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Route schedules are available at www.communitytransit.org/Schedules.
Community Transit is responsible for providing bus and paratransit service, vanpool and alternative commute options in Snohomish County. The agency is building a network of Swift bus rapid transit lines with Swift Blue Line along Highway 99, the Swift Green Line between Canyon Park/Bothell and Boeing/Paine Field, and the new Swift Orange Line coming to Mill Creek and Lynnwood in 2024.