Snohomish County, Wash. –
The Community Transit Board of Directors’ monthly board meeting will take place at 3 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 3. The meeting will begin with a public hearing on Community Transit’s proposed 2023 budget
The public hearing and board meeting will be hybrid, with in-person attendance and an online option available. For meeting materials and information on how to participate or listen, go to bit.ly/CTBoardMtgNov3.
The board will hear presentations on:
- New agency website
- Long Range Plan (Journey 2050) Update
- March 2023 Service Change and Title VI Process
Action items include:
- Approve Resolution No. 21-22, Labor Contract Between Community Transit and the Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU) Local 1576
- Amend Safety and Protection Services Contract with Snohomish County to Add a Social Worker Program
- Amend Community Transit/City of Everett Interlocal Agreement for Cooperative Provision of Transit Services
- Approve Resolution No. 18-22, 2022 Year-End Budget Amendment
In-person attendance: Meeting attendees must show proof of vaccination upon entry or wear a KN95 mask for the duration of the meeting. If you are unable or do not wish to show proof of vaccination, a KN95 mask will be provided for you.
The board holds regular meetings on the first Thursday of each month. The Community Transit Board Room is in the Cascade Building, 2312 W Casino Rd, Everett, WA 98204.