COVID-19 Reduced Service Schedule
- Please use Trip Planner to see your travel options.
- All routes will be served by at least one trip in each direction to ensure service is available for all of our communities; no routes have been eliminated.
- Local routes within Snohomish County will be reduced less than others.
- Commuter routes to Seattle, University of Washington, Bellevue and Boeing will see greater service reductions to more closely match current ridership.
- Routes that have a change in either their first or last trip include Routes 105, 106, 107, 196, 202, 247, 280, 412, 416, 424, 435, 821, and 871.
- Weekday bus frequency for Swift Blue line will change from approximately 10 minutes to every 12 minutes, and will change to every 15 minutes for Swift Green line. Evening and weekend service on both Swift routes will be every 20 minutes.
- DART paratransit service is not impacted by these changes.
As of Monday, March 30, the RideStore lobby will be temporarily closed, but we are still here to assist you.