Vanpool During COVID-19
Partnering with you for a safe and healthy ride
Learn more about our COVID-19 safety measures and recommended safe riding tips.
For vanpool information, questions or assistance:
We’re keeping you safe
COVID-19 has had significant impacts to how people travel, and we want you to be aware of steps we’re taking to keep you and our community safe.
To help safeguard against the spread of COVID-19, we have:
- Reduced fares for non-traveling vans
- Offered a daily fare for vans traveling fewer days
- Reduced rider occupancy requirements to a minimum of 2 people per van
- Offered loaner van cleaning and disinfecting during maintenance
- Provided reusable masks for all riders during maintenance visits
- Included an interior sticker indicating mask requirement
- Implemented contact-free Vanpool maintenance pick-up and drop-off
Subscribe to our “Vanpool During COVID-19” email list to receive timely updates on any changes to our safety measures or recommendations:
Sign Up for Vanpool Safety Updates
What can you do to help?
Here are some tips to keep your van and riders safe in between check-ups:
- Van occupancy has been reduced — encourage your fellow riders to sit as far apart as possible
- Passengers are required to wear masks — let us know if you need some!
- Wipe down hard surfaces and spray soft surfaces with a disinfectant spray before and after trips
- Stay home if you are sick or live and socialize with others who are sick
- Wash your hands often and don’t touch your face
- Use hand sanitizer in between hand washing