Construction Reroute in Lake Stevens at Market Place, June 27-30
Construction continues in Lake Stevens, closing Market Place (located west of Highway 9), starting at 9 p.m. on Monday, June 27. Route 280 will reroute and Stop #1833 will not be served during this work.
What you need to know:
Route 280 westbound to Everett:
- Construction is scheduled to take place Monday, June 27 - Thursday, June 30.
- The closure will be in effect 9 p.m. - 5 a.m. each day.
- Stop #1833 (at Market Pl & 91st Ave NE) will be closed during this time.
- Last stop served before the bus reroutes will be Stop #3108 (Market PL & Highway 9)
- The first stop served when the bus returns to regular route will be Stop #3118 (91st Ave NE & 1st St SE)
Route 280 eastbound to Granite Falls will be on regular route.