Pay Your Vanpool Fare
You have the option to pay your monthly Vanpool fare online, through your employer, by mail, or using our on-site dropbox.
Vanpool payments are due no later than the 5th of the billing month.
Pay online using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or e-check.
- You will need your Vanpool account/group number and the balance due, which you can get from your Vanpool bookkeeper or Community Transit Vanpool Coordinator.
- Select “Vanpool Fare” for payment type.
- Enter your 4-digit account/group number for "Vanpool Finance Number" and the payment amount.
- Enter your payment method and submit payment.
- Keep your receipt for your records and give a copy to your van's bookkeeper.
Note: There is no processing fee for online payments.
Pay through your employer
- University of Washington employees: To sign up for the Vanpool subsidy, visit the UW transportation website.
- Boeing employees: To sign up for the Vanpool subsidy, check with your HR department or look for information on the Boeing network.
- Employees of all other organizations: Check with your HR department to ask about company benefits and subsidy options or connect with your Employee Transportation Coordinator if your worksite has one.
Use this form if you'd like to pay some or all of your Vanpool fare using an ORCA Business Passport provided by your employer:
ORCA Business Payment Form
Vanpool payments can be mailed to:
Community Transit — Vanpool Payment
7100 Hardeson Rd.
Everett, WA 982013
All mailed payments should be labeled with the account/group number. No cash payments are accepted.
Payments can be placed in the secure drop-box outside of building A at our Kasch Park Operating Base. All payments should be placed in a sealed envelope and labeled with the account/group number. No cash payments are accepted.
2300 Kasch Park Road