How do I schedule a trip?
- Log in to the app and click the blue “book a new trip” button to schedule your trip.
- Select the travel date and time for either the pick-up or drop-off locations.
- Enter the drop-off address for your trip.
- Enter the pick-up address for your trip.
- Select the purpose of your trip.
- Select the number of other passengers accompanying you.
- Before you finish booking, confirm that all of the information selected is correct.
- Select "book trip" to schedule your trip.
- When you book a trip, you will be prompted to book a return trip. Repeat the same process as above for your return trip. Remember there must be at least 45 minutes between the time you are dropped off at your destination and your next trip.
- Check the “upcoming” tab under “trip destinations” to see the details about the trips you have booked.
Please note that you cannot schedule transfers to other services through the app. Please call to schedule a trip that includes transfers.
How many passengers can I schedule with the app?
- When booking a ride with the app, you are limited to bringing:
- 1 personal care attendant
- 1 companion
- 2 or fewer children
- Please call if you have questions about booking passengers through the app.
How do I cancel a trip?
- Cancel rides as soon as you know that you will not be taking them. Please cancel at least two hours before your pick-up window begins.
- In the coming trips window, select any trip you would like to cancel for the same day.
- Click “confirm cancel” to cancel your trip.
How do I find information about a scheduled trip?
- You can see return trips, as well as the pick-up and drop-off times and locations for each trip under this tab.
- If you see the icon of a phone next to the trip, you must call the agency to confirm pick-up.
How far away is my bus?
- Real-time data in the app also shows you how far away your ride is on a map so you know when to expect your ride. Please be ready when your ride arrives.
- To find the map, look at “upcoming trips” on the app. Choose today’s trip. Use the map to view the bus location.
How do I update my account?
- Please call DART customer care to update your account information. Your account information cannot be updated through the app profile feature.
How do I pay my fare?
Call DART Customer Care:
- Fares cannot be paid through the app.
- Fares will be collected at the time of boarding the bus. Remember that you are required to have the exact fare for each trip. Drivers cannot provide change.
- to book a transfer trip.
- to book more than the allowed number of passengers for your trip.
- for next-day trips.
- for subscription trips.
- to make changes to your profile information.
The DART customer care team is available to help with any of your questions.
Monday – Friday: 5:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Weekends & Holidays: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.(425) 347-5912TTY Relay: 711
Press 4 for help with questions about the DART app.