Curb the Congestion
Reclaim the Open Road
Start earning rewards! Sign Up or Login
NOTE: Curb the Congestion Rewards will be discontinued on December 31, 2018.
Choose a smarter trip at least 8 days a month and you're eligible for:
Curb the Congestion is a program to reduce traffic and encourage healthy travel options on congested roadways.
Choose to make smarter trips instead of driving alone on:
- 128th Street (between Hwy 526 and Hwy 9)
- 164th Street SW/SE (between Hwy 99 and Hwy 527)
- 196th Street (between Dayton St and I-5)
- Bothell-Everett Highway (between 128th St and Hwy 522)
- Hwy 99 (between Hwy 526 and 205th St SW)
Discover a smarter way to travel
Whether you're commuting to work, school or running errands on the weekend, you can save money and alleviate traffic stress with these smart transportation choices:
- Sharing the ride in a carpool or vanpool
- Riding the bus, ferry or train
- Bicycling or walking
- Working from home or compressing your work schedule to eliminate a trip
Our Curb the Congestion Specialist is ready to help you plan your trips.
Get started today
- Register online. Participants without internet access can request a paper form.
- Our Curb the Congestion Specialist will contact you to provide one-on-one assistance to help you plan your trip to work, to school or to run errands.
- Start making smart trips instead of driving alone.
- Log your trips on the online calendar at least 8 days a month to qualify for rewards!
Curb the Congestion is funded in partnership with Snohomish County through developer mitigation and federal grants.